Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nutella Cookies

I pinned this recipe a while ago. It's not hard to see the appeal of Nutella cookies. The pin I pinned actually didn't link to the right recipe, so I searched online. Basically the same recipe popped up all over the internet, but I used the one from Kirbie's cravings. I added some chopped hazelnuts to about half the batter, and both Jon and I thought they improved the cookies. So in the future, we'll be including them. The Nutella flavor is subtle but definitely present. I think Frangelico would be a good addition to pump up the hazelnut flavor even more.

Nutella cookies

1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1/2 cup Nutella
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts

Preheat oven to 350 F. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in Nutella, egg, and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl and slowly add to the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. Stir in hazelnuts.
Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet or pizza stone. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies are starting to crackle a little.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you ship to Houston? Please? I could probably wipe out a dozen in a blink of an eye...

Adam Jules said...

Oral Herpes Cure with Local Traditional Herbs
I was once a victim of Oral Herpes Virus, I was referred to a Herbal doctor whose name was Ahmed through a health blogger page with lot of his patient testimony who were cured from different diseases. I contacted him with his official email and he sent the herbal medicine to me and with his prescription I was cured within 21 days with my Herpes result negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. You can contact him through his official email address; drahmedusman5104@gmail.com. Most of his patient are been cured with his herbal medicine for Cancer, leukemia and diabetes.